Sorry! you already have maximum quantity
Product Code : PRD-18282877
One 4 oz bottle of patented methyl violet formula for printing InkJet Stencils. 4 ounces will print approximately 3,000 stencils
Two bottles are needed to fill all four tanks on a new EcoTank printer
One 4 oz bottle of patented methyl violet formula for printing InkJet Stencils. Two bottles are needed to fill all four tanks on a new EcoTank printer. 4 ounces will print approximately 3,000 stencil.
• Any Epson EcoTank Printer: ET-2550, ET-2750 or any other. (PRINTER NOT INCLUDED)
• You must use a new printer.(CAN NOT USE AN EXSISTING PRINTER)
• Take the printer out of the box and keep the instruction guide.
• DO NOT power up the printer until you have filled the ink tanks.
• Put gloves on to avoid staining your hands.
• Open the cover of the printer for all four ink tanks. Remove dispensing caps from all 4 colors Epson ink bottles.
• Open the InkJet Stencil Ink and pierce the foil seal with a pin or small pointed object. Place Epson dispensing cap on the InkJet Stencil bottle over the foil with black rubber washer in place.
• Dispense the ink in all four tanks with the intention of distributing it evenly, 1 oz in each tank. Each ink tanks has a mating dispensing cap that connects to the port to minimize spillage. Four ounces will not fill all tanks but will print about 3,000 stencils.
• Plug in the printer and turn it on and initiate the startup process
• Connect the printer to your internet network You can send files to the printer from your wireless device over the WIFI network. Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable if your computer has a USB port. USB Cable is not supplied with the printer
• Start printing stencils.